We strive to be in constant communication with our customers until the job is done. If you have questions or special requests, just drop us a line. To get a free quote, please contact us at your convenience. We look forward to serving you!
27 Strandmore Circle, Brooklin, Ontario, L1M 0C1
Monday - Friday: 9am--4pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.abletree.ca This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to book an estimate.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
· See what data we have about you, if any.
· Change/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Payments by credit card or etransfer are solely handled by the office manager. Staff on site do not handle payments other than collection of personal cheques.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. Paper records are kept in the office for 7 years and are then destroyed.